- Soya chunk 1cup boiled
- Onion large 1slice
- Turmeric ¼tsp
- Red chili powder 1tsp
- Garama masala power 1tsp
- Punch photan (mustarded seed, cumin seed fennel seed, black cumin seed & fenugreek seed)
- Curry leafs few
- Salt to taste
- Oil 5-6tbsp
- Sugar 1tsp
- Tamarind pulp 1 tbsp / tomato ½ cup chopped/yogurt ¼ cup
- Green chili 2 slit
- Green cardmom with cinmom powder ½ tsp
- Masala paste:-
- Coconut Dry dessciated ¼ cup
- Peanuts roasted ¼ cup
- Sesame seeds roasted 2tbsp
- Garlic pods 4-5
- Ginger ½ inch
- Cmbine all Ingredients with water blend it fine paste.
Process of Cooking Method :
Bring boil water 3 cups a bowl; add 1cup of soya chunk with salt ½ tsp mix it together.
Keep aside for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes; squeeze the soya chunks thoroughly. Keep aside them.
Heat 2tbsp oil in a pan; add boiled & squeezed soya chunk also fry it till golden colour.
Heat reaming oil in the same pan; add Punch photan & stir it till crackle.
Then add curry leafs, onion & sauté it 3-4 minutes on a medium flame.
Add Turmeric, Red chili powder & sauté it for a minutes on same flame.
Add Masala paste with 1 ½cups water & stir it for 2-3 minutes.
After cook it close with the lid for 15 minutes on a low flame.
Add grama masala powder, frid soya, tomato with sugar & mix it well.
Then cook it close with the lid for 5-6 minutes on same flame.
You can lastly sprinkle cinnamon with cardamom powder for them good aroma. (My choice)
Source – Internet