In Odisha, Transport Department of Odisha was established to carry out the registrations and implementation of the Indian Motor Vehicles Act 1988. The primary target of the division is to avail transport facility and to make sure to implement M.V Act. The office cooperates with other systems towards the advancement of transport offices and is given in offering agreeable administrations. According to the Transport Department of Odisha during 2014-15, aroung 50 lakh-registered vehicles with a revenue generation of Rs. 910 crore.
Services of RTO Odisha
The various services of RTO Odisha include:
- Issuance of learner’s driving license
- Permanent license
- Temporary registration card
- Permanent registration card
- Collection of road tax
- Issuance of national permits
- Issuance of stage carriage permit
- Collection of applicable fees for applying for DL, registration, pollution under control certificate, transferring ownership, duplicate RC, address change etc.
- Various transport related penalties are also collected by RTO Odisha
Odisha State has 35 RTO offices and 3 ARTO offices actively handling the citizen of Odisha within the state. The RTO offices are located very reacable place of each district of Odisha. Each offices foloow the rules of Motor Vehicles Act 1988. In each RTO offices you can find a Regional Transport Officer, Inspector of Motor Vehicle (IMV), Additional RTO (Enforcement), Additional RTO (General), Asst. RTO, Traffic inspector, Sub-inspector of Traffic, OMVD Constables (Enforcement) and Ministerial Staff. Let’s find the below rendered list of RTO Odisha and their respective locations:
|RTO Locations||RTO Code|