- Prawn -250g
- Coconut milk
- Tomato -1
- Onion -1
- Potato -1
- Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove (2-3 pieces of each)
- Oil, salt, chilli powder and turmeric
1) Cut onion, tomato to small pieces
2) In a pan take some oil and add the whole spices to it and roast it for a minute
3) Then add the onions,chilli powder and pinch of turmeric (just for color). Fry till onions are golden brown
4) Add the tomatoes, boiled potatoes and fry till they are soft and half done, cook for around 4-5 mins
5) Then add coconut milk, salt (as per taste) and and cook for 4-5 mins. Add little water if its getting dry.
6) Add the prawns and cook for another 7-8 mins till prawns are cooked.
Source – Internet