- Head and tail portion of Rohu or Katla fish
- Cabbage- 500gm ( cut into thin slice)
- Potato-1 medium size(peeled and cut into small cube)
- Onion- 2 small(sliced)
- Ginger paste- 1 tsp
- Garlic paste-1 tsp
- Tomato- 1 small (cubed)
- Garam masala-1 tsp
- Oil,Turmeric,Salt,Chili powder
- Coriander leaf
1. Clean and marinate fish with 1 tsp salt and 1tsp turmeric.
2. Heat & Fry the fish and keep aside.
3. In the same pan add onion and stir for 3-5 min.
4. Add ginger ,garlic paste and stir for 5 min, then add tomato, chili powder, turmeric powder and stir for some time.
5. Add 1 tsp fish curry powder into it.
5. When masala leaves oil add fried fish crushed it in to the Pan.
6. Add cabbage, potato and salt. Mix properly.
7. Now add 1 cup water to the cabbage, and mix well.
8. Now cover with a lid, cook till the the cabbage and potato became tender.(stir in between)
9. When the water reduced (shown in pic.) add garam masala mix well and serve.
10. Grarnish with fresh coriander leaves & serve.
Now your Bandha Kobi Machha Ghanta ready to serve
Source – Internet