- Cabbage, shredded 1 cup
- Carrots thinly sliced 1 cup
- Beans thinly sliced 1 cup
- Green capsicum thinly sliced 1 cup
- Soft noodles 1 cake(my taste)
- Onion thinly sliced 1 cup
- Garlic 4-5 pods thinly sliced (my taste)
- Ginger grated 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1tsp
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp.
- White vinegar 1 tbsp (my taste)
- Garama Masala powder 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2-3 tbsp.
- Corn flour/corn starch 1 tbsp
- Water ¼ cup
- Oil for deep frying
Process of Cooking Stuffing:-
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan; add Garlic, ginger, onion, capsicum, cabbage, carrots, beans, potato, with salt & toss it for 5 minutes on medium flame.
Add Garama Masala powder, soya sauce & cook till it soft same flame.
Add soaked noodle into it & mix it well.
Add vinegar & toss it 1 more minutes. Lastly sprinkle black pepper powder & mix it. Turn off the flame.
Keep aside also allow cooling it.
Mix the corn flour with water & make a paste.
Spread the spring roll wrappers filling the vegetable stuffing into the one side each the spring roll.
After apply corn flour paste to open end & seal them. Fold each the roll also tightly.
Heat the oil in heavy bottom pan put the rolls as required.
Till fry them turn golden brown also crisp, after remove it.
Serve warm with chutney or sauce, Own choice.
(You can use for the Stuffing as paneer, soft noodles, sprout beans, Own choice.)
Source – Internet