Browse through the pages to View the same.
1. Spacious and planned city that results in less traffic from other capitals with more greenery all around.
2. Bhubaneswar has a very good climate to offer. The city stays warm during winters and during summer the breeze helps control the heat.
3. The city is safe for women and children. Women can be found hanging out with friends till late at night without worrying.
4. The denizens are helpful people. Accident victim or people in need can always expect help even from total random strangers.
5. Bhubaneswar has the best to offer in terms of education with institutes such as IIIT, IIT, XIMB, ITER, KIIT, NISER, NIFT, Utkal University, OUAT among various other good engineering colleges that attract many students across India.
6. It is best for businesses to flourish with good governance, available resources (both human and natural) and less corruption.
7. Bhubaneswar has a great transportation system both for business and individuals. The city is well connected to other cities and states and also has an international airport. It falls within reach of the sea-ports of Odisha.
8. Health service provided in the city is good. Bhubaneswar has some of the best hospitals that provide a variety of healthcare including AIIMS, AMRI, Apollo, Fortis and so on.
9. Best recreational places around the city. Tourist places such as Puri, Konark, Chilika are fairly close to Bhubaneswar. Nandankan zoo of Bhubaneswar is the 2nd largest zoo in the country.
10. Bhubaneswar is a good place to live for art enthusiast. One will always find various cultural programs on-going at UtkalMandap or RabindraMandap.
11. Odisha being a major power manufacture, the city gets uninterrupted power supply throughout the year.
12. Bhubaneswar offers the best value to shopper with cheap markets such as the Unit-II market and the EkamraHaat. The city also has its fair share of malls with Big Bazar, Reliance, PAL Heights and INOX.
Source – Internet